[Barrelfish] [Barrelfish-users] System knowledge base microbenchmarks?

Timothy Roscoe troscoe at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 6 13:54:41 MEST 2009

Dear Mike,

We do indeed perform microbenchmarks on startup - for example, the
multicast tree mentioned in the SOSP paper is constructed using an SKB
query over core-core messaging latency values measured when Barrelfish
first boots.   Most of the current online microbenchmarks are driven by
the immediate needs of the OS, but we certainly plan to extend these in
the future.

Best regards,

  -- Mothy