[Barrelfish-users] ARM port and programmable network cards

Robert Pettersen njubee at gmail.com
Fri May 7 10:31:03 MEST 2010

Hi there,

I'm a currently working on a research proposal about multi-kernel ideals in
network interfaces.
I noticed a paragraph under "Experience and future work" in your paper
stating you where working on an ARM port to support programmable network
cards.
In that context I was wondering if you had made any progress, or plans on
how to integrate I/O devices like a network interface into your
implementation of a multi-kernel operating system.

Robert