[Barrelfish] [Barrelfish-users] error when installing Barrelfish

Andrew Baumann andrewb at inf.ethz.ch
Mon May 10 22:20:27 MEST 2010

Hi,

It looks like you're trying to build in the source tree. Please follow the
instructions in the included README file for an out-of-source build.

Also, it looks like you're building the oldest (first) released version of
Barrelfish, I'd suggest trying the newer release, although this should still
build if you have the required tools and follow the instructions.

Regards,
Andrew