[Barrelfish-users] need help for building barrelfish

Yaojia Zhu yaojia.zhu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 21:34:52 CET 2010

Hi,

I am a new barrelfish user. I am trying to build barrelfish on a new
desktop. Some errors occur. Could anyone help me figure it out? Is it
the problem of the hardwares? Thanks!

Yaojia

../tools/fof/IL/FoF/Compile.lhs:71:18:
    Can't find interface-file declaration for variable freshVar
      Probable cause: bug in .hi-boot file, or inconsistent .hi file
      Use -ddump-if-trace to get an idea of which file caused the error
    In the expression: freshVar binding
    In the definition of `loc': loc = freshVar binding
    In the definition of `getFreshVar':
        getFreshVar binding
                      = (loc, binding1)
                      where