[Barrelfish-users] [Barrelfish] Question about Barrelfish with Intel SCC

Roscoe Timothy timothy.roscoe at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 29 08:23:05 CET 2010

Dear Joosung,

The current version of Barrelfish does indeed run on the Intel SCC; we are expecting to do a full source release sometime in the next few weeks.  As you might expect, this release will be a substantial revision over the one currently on the website, and will include SCC support.  We're hoping to get the release out as soon as possible.

Best regards,

 -- Timothy Roscoe