[Barrelfish-users] Barrelfish Intel SCC port

Timothy Roscoe troscoe at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 28 19:48:07 MEST 2010

There will be a release "soon".  We don't know when; but code is not
the determining factor.  We are changing the licence to Apache
2.0-style, and the lawyers are currently working out the details.
Once this is done, we will be able to do more frequent releases than
we have in the past, including short-term bug fixes.

I'm glad that our previous code release has been informative!

Best regards,

 -- Timothy Roscoe