[Barrelfish-users] Details regarding pci support with acpi

hilfi alkaff hilfialkaff at berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 15 20:03:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have some follow up questions regarding the same topic. how do you guys
read the device ID, vendor ID of the pci? I see this function
pci_hdr1_vendor_id_rd() but I don't really understand about the .dev file
format. Do you guys read from the pci conf headers or using acpi commands?

Thanks,
Hilfi Alkaff