[Barrelfish-users] Messages

Zeus Gómez Marmolejo zeus.gomez at bsc.es
Wed Aug 17 16:31:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

I discovered another surprising thing. I'm calling the function
messages_wait_and_handle_next() to wait and dispatch one message. Which in
turn calls to event_dispatch(). According to the info I get on screen,
sometimes it handles two messages before returning. This is strange.

I was inspecting the code and it's calling to get_next_event() which is
supposed to handle only one event from the waitset. I don't understand this
behavior, is this possible?

zeus.