[Barrelfish-users] Initializing pci & pcie

hilfi alkaff hilfialkaff at berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 22 21:50:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

I would like to know about how do you guys distinguish the above mentioned
things. From what I gathered from reading your code (correct me if I'm
wrong), there's no significant difference except the MCFG table in the acpi
and the commented capability pointer code for pcie. I barely find any
information online about this, so if it's ok with you, I would like to know
more about them since I'm very lost at this.

Thanks in advance,
Hilfi Alkaff