[Barrelfish-users] Bindings

Georgios Varisteas yorgos at kth.se
Fri Dec 2 00:34:28 CET 2011

Thank you Andrew, your answer clarified many things. However, if I ought to remove "messages_wait_and_handle_next()" what else can I use to have the program loop and listen for messages?

By the way there is one more point that is not so important right now. When I'm spawning  other instances (through spawn_program() as fish does) i get a significant delay when spawn_domain() is called (spawn_client.c:239). Any ideas why? I've tried to replicate what fish does and it is weird how it can spawn processes instantly but my program can't. By the way the other processes are always on other cores.

cheers,
Georgios