[Barrelfish-users] [Barrelfish] barrelfish compilation fails

akhilesh singhania akhi at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Feb 24 15:14:27 CET 2011

I think he is doing a serial build.
The problem is that the Hakefile in usr/skb/testapp does not specify
that building the app should depend on the generated file.
Waqaas, you can consider deleting usr/skb/testapp/Hakefile so the apps
in that directory won't be built if you do not plan on using them.
To be on the safe side, blow away your build directory after that and
then run hake again.

Hope this helps,
akhi