[Barrelfish-users] Wiki is down

Calum McCall 0800410m at student.gla.ac.uk
Wed Jul 13 17:33:37 CEST 2011

The wiki is up for me at the moment, perhaps it was just temporary?

Most of the instructions on the wiki are also contained within the
README in the root of the barrelfish repo.

I don't have any experience with freetds of unixODBC, but Barrelfish is
not POSIX compliant, at least not fully, so those would probably need to
be ported manually.

-Calum