[Barrelfish-users] [Barrelfish] Question about aliases in flounder

Andrew Baumann Andrew.Baumann at microsoft.com
Sun Mar 20 18:38:34 CET 2011

Hi Akhi,

This is another instance of the problem that Flounder wants to "own" the definition of all types, and control their naming. As a workaround, I'd suggest just telling Flounder that the enum values have a suitable integer type (e.g. int32). In the current implementation, it shouldn't make any practical difference to the type safety or efficiency of marshalling.

Andrew