[Barrelfish-users] [Barrelfish] Boot barrelfish on the SCC board

Simon Peter speter at inf.ethz.ch
Tue May 24 10:22:30 CEST 2011

Hi Jehun,

Have you tried simply executing 'make scc' after you've compiled
Barrelfish? This should execute the right sequence of commands,
including generation of bigimage.dat and barrelfish0.obj.

The barrelfish0.obj file referred to by barrelfish48.mt is the 32.obj
file that is to be loaded directly into SCC RAM. It contains a small
bootloader, the Barrelfish kernel and all user-space application
programs referred to in menu.lst.scc.

Hope this helps,
Simon