[Barrelfish-users] Using arrays in Flounder

Baumann Andrew andrewb at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 4 05:24:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

I think that should work ... it sounds like you've found a bug in Flounder, or at least, in one of the backends (without seeing more of the error message, I can't say which). Sorry about that... complex types are not very well supported at present. If it's possible, I would suggest trying to rearrange the arguments to your message so that you don't need to nest an array inside a struct.

Andrew