[Barrelfish-users] Building X86_64 problem

borni at isep.ipp.pt borni at isep.ipp.pt
Thu Sep 1 17:24:44 CEST 2011

Hi everybody!

My name is Borislav and I am a PhD student. I am trying
to run the Barrelfish on the following setup:

Ubuntu 11.4 64-bit

gcc
4.5.2

gnu binutils 2.21

ghc 6.12.3

Hake command completes regularly,
but when I do "make", I get the following error:

Generating
x86_64/usr/fish/_for_app_fish/fish.o.depend
../usr/fish/fish.c:35:35: fatal
error: if/mem_rpcclient_defs.h: No such file or directory
compilation
terminated.
make: *** [x86_64/usr/fish/_for_app_fish/fish.o.depend] Error 1

As I have seen while browsing the archive, the problems with building
fish are related to ghc 6.12.1, so I double checked my version but it is,
as written 6.12.3.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Borislav Nikolic