[Barrelfish-users] Building X86_64 problem

Timothy Roscoe troscoe at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 2 15:41:42 CEST 2011

We should push just this fix to the public tree.

It would be nice to find a way to catch all of these - they're
non-deterministic and some of them only appear with parallel builds.
One option is to build all the _defs.h files locally, but that seems
inelegant.  Though maybe doing this every now and again to catch the
bugs would be sufficient.

In the meantime, please try to make sure that when you use a new .if
file, you include it in the Hakefile for your directory.

 -- Mothy