[Barrelfish-users] Does Barrelfish support Beehive?

Zhang Youhui zyh02 at tsinghua.edu.cn
Wed Feb 15 00:47:52 CET 2012

Thanks a lot!

I just joined this community and my group is focused on the
micro-architecture and its interaction with OS / APP. So, a reconfigurable
hardware enviroment is attractive.

We will do more evaluation on Barrelfish and  Beehive, and we are willing to
make contribution to the community if we decide to use them.

Regards

Zhang YH