[Barrelfish-users] 答复: About beehive supporting

Timothy Roscoe troscoe at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 21 12:53:54 CET 2012

Dear Bill,

There is code in the public repository version history which supports
Beehive (we used to run our regression tests on Beehive every night
until a few months ago), but I suspect the code will no longer work
since the rest of the OS has changed a bit in the meantime.

I suggest you coordinate with the Tsinghua folks using the
barrelfish-users list, which is the best place to ask questions about
Barrelfish in general.  All the people who originally brought Barrelfish
up on Beehive (principally Richard Black at Microsoft) are on this list.

Best regards,

  -- Timothy Roscoe