[Barrelfish-users] Problems booting Barrelfish on Qemu

Pravin shindep at student.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 21 15:39:27 CET 2012

Hi Samuel,

I am not sure if this is related to the issue you are facing, but
sometimes, I face issues with qemu when it conflicts with kvm kernel
module.  I tend to remove kvm modules from kernel to get qemu properly
working with Barrelfish.

On intel machines
sudo rmmod kvm_intel

And on ADM machines
sudo rmmod kvm_amd

You might want to try this and see if it helps.

--
Pravin