[Barrelfish-users] AHCI

Georgios Varisteas yorgos at kth.se
Tue Jan 31 10:46:42 CET 2012

Hi,

First of all congrats on the update. AHCI support is an important milestone. However, is it possible that something went wrong with the update? I get the following error:

Generating x86_64/lib/vfs/_for_lib_vfs_nonfs/ata_rw28_flounder_extra_bindings.o.depend
../src/include/ahci/ahci_util.h:15:31: fatal error: dev/ahci_port_dev.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [x86_64/lib/vfs/_for_lib_vfs_nonfs/ata_rw28_flounder_extra_bindings.o.depend] Error 1

I can see ahci_port.dev in devices/ and the Hakefile is correct, so the missing header should have been generated but it doesn't. I have cleaned my build directory and started from scratch with no result. Any clues?

Best regards,
Georgios Varisteas