[Barrelfish-users] Barrelfish arm_gem5

Samuel Hitz samuel.hitz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:48:30 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,

I did the arm_gem5 port as part of my bachelor's thesis. It's different
from the other arm port(s) in that it targets ARMv7 whereas the other ports
target ARMv5, so depending on what you want to do this might be an
important criteria.
Multi-core isn't supported by any ARM port yet, but I'm currently working
on it for the arm_gem5 port. However I can not guarantee that I'm able to
finish it. A lot of changes are currently made to arm_gem5 so expect it to
change a lot in the next 1-2 months (they aren't pushed to the public repo
since I'm actively working on it locally).
May be we can give you better advice if you tell us what you intend to do
with your work.

Cheers,

Samuel