[Barrelfish-users] Running BF benchmarks on SMP Linux

Simon Peter speter at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 22 15:40:45 CEST 2012

There is! There is a Makefile in the usr/bomp_benchmark directory, which
will build for Linux. There are two flavors:

1) Build for GOMP.
2) Build for BOMP, Barrelfish's OpenMP library.

There is another Makefile in the lib/bomp directory to build BOMP for Linux.

There are README files in the respective directories that explain how to
build for Linux.

Simon