[Barrelfish-users] Tulip driver

Baumann Andrew andrewb at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 29 18:23:00 CEST 2012

Hi Patrik,

The tulip driver hasn't been built in years AFAIK... it has bit-rotted pretty heavily, and among other things would need to be updated to work with the current networking APIs. But if you wanted to take it on, I'm sure a patch would be welcome :) I guess the starting point would be looking at one of the other working drivers.

Andrew