[Barrelfish-users] OpenMP modifications for message passing

Simon Peter speter at inf.ethz.ch
Tue May 29 19:01:33 CEST 2012

Hi Shawn,

The NAS OpenMP benchmarks still use shared memory in Barrelfish. They
serve as demonstration that we support shared memory applications on top
of a message passing OS.

If you're interested in message passing versions of the NAS benchmarks,
look into the usr/rcce directory, where we have the LU and BT benchmarks
in their message passing version.

  -- Simon