[Barrelfish-users] Barrelfish: C++ Support

Kornilios Kourtis kornilios.kourtis at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 28 08:55:59 CET 2012

Hi Zeus,

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 04:31:54PM +0000, Zeus Gómez Marmolejo wrote:
> Hi Zaheer,
>
> I'm cc'ing the list as this is not the first time I am being asked for C++
> support for Barrelfish. A full C/C++ cross compiler toolchain has to be built
> to have full C++ support with the GNU libstd++, templates, etc... So I wrote a
> document explaining this:
[snip]
> PS. I can copy these instructions to the Barrelfish wiki

That would be great!

And this goes for other people as well: the wiki is meant to be pulic,
and we would really like for people to get involved and add articles. So
if you did something on/with barrelfish, please consider adding a page
on the wiki. You can create an account, and contact us for editing
rights.

cheers,
Kornilios.

--