[Barrelfish-users] Running ARM Barrelfish on Gem5

Zeus Gómez Marmolejo zeus.gomez at bsc.es
Thu Oct 4 11:50:42 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for you help, but I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I
pulled the new version today and I continue getting the same error:

kernel PANIC! kernel assertion "limit > start" failed at
../../bf/kernel/arch/arm/phys_mmap.c:130

Gem5 has been checked out on the specified version and patched accordingly.
Would it be possible to get the specific revision on which Barrelfish ARMv7
was booting on Gem5?

Many thanks!
Zeus.

http://www.bsc.es