[Barrelfish-users] Barrelfish boots on ARM based Taskit PortuxG20 Board (sort of)

Daniel Röhrig daniel.roehrig at mailbox.tu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 9 17:42:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

we finally managed to boot the barrelfish kernel on our arm based Taskit
PortuxG20 boards. It still crashes when switching to userland but that
is mainly because our boards only have 64MB of RAM and barrelfish needs
way more (at least 128MB). Whoever is interested in checking out our
repository, it is hosted by bitbucket at

https://bitbucket.org/danielroehrig/barrelfisharmport

If you want to test it in Qemu, you will need our modified Qemu version
which I have to ask if we are allowed to make it available to the
public. But if you are interested send us an email anyway.

Cheers,
Daniel