[Barrelfish-users] How to create a TCP server

郭明宇 1101210651 at pub.ss.pku.edu.cn
Mon Apr 1 11:40:32 CEST 2013

Dear, everyone:

I am new to Barrelfish. I have tried to write a very simple TCP server on barrelfish but failed.
The routine used lwip_init_auto to init the network, but it crashed when it call "accept", with error:
Assertion "netconn_accept: invalid acceptmbox" failed at line 312 in ../lib/lwip/src/api/api_lib.c

Then I replaced lwip_init_auto with tcp_init and lwip_socket_init, and it blocked at "accept". However, when I use a client to connect it, nothing happened.

I do not know where is the problem. On Barrelfish release2012-08-08.

Thanks very much,
By Mingyu