[Barrelfish-users] Can I use SO_REUSEADDR option in barrelfish?

ZHANGTIAN chang-tian at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:30:49 CEST 2013

hi !

     In file Barrelfish/include/lwip/opt.h , I found below definition and comment :

/**
 * SO_REUSE==1: Enable SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT options. DO NOT USE!
 */
#ifndef SO_REUSE
#define SO_REUSE                        0
#endif

     also in file Barrelfish/include/lwip/sockets.h , comment says SO_REUSEADDR uimplemented :

#define  SO_REUSEADDR   0x0004 /* Unimplemented: allow local address reuse */

      Wanna know for sure if that means I can't set SO_REUSEADDR option in barrelfish ?

                                                                                         Thanks !