[Barrelfish-users] Can I use SO_REUSEADDR option in barrelfish?

Pravin pravin at inf.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 3 10:50:20 CEST 2013

Hi,

Barrelfish networking code provides callback based API to applications
and support for socket interface is currently limited.  So, we don't
support options like SO_REUSEADDR or SO_REUSEPORT.  You can achieve
the SO_REUSEPORT behavior in Barrelfish by modifying the code to
deliver the packets to all interested processes instead of just one by
adding additional filters.

I hope this helps.

--
Pravin