[Barrelfish-users] Barrelfish for custom tile-based architecture

Simon Peter speter at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Aug 27 21:52:18 CEST 2013

Hi Bjorn,

There actually was a port of Barrelfish to the Beehive architecture,
which does not have an MMU. That port is now historical and the code
removed from the tree. The last release to support it was 2011-11-10
(http://hg.barrelfish.org/barrelfish/rev/256f62218262) and you should be
able to look there for hints on how to do a port to an architecture
without an MMU.

Have fun!
Simon