[Barrelfish-users] Is there any documents for SKB?

1101210651 1101210651 at pub.ss.pku.edu.cn
Sun Jan 6 15:04:55 CET 2013

Hi, everyone:

      I am learning how to use SKB in Barrelfish. I want to get dispatcher or thread info such as CPU percentage like "top" in Linux. I also want to show the pci devices and cpu info like "lscpu" and "lscpu" in Linux.
      1. How to approach these two problems using SKB?
      2. Is there any document about SKB command? I found a skb.pdf in 2010 workshop but it is out of date and not complete. I can find all command in usr/skb/programs but I do not know how to use them.

Thanks very much!
By Mingyu