[Barrelfish-users] EMP code?

Gerd Zellweger gerd.zellweger at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 16 08:47:20 CEST 2013

Hi Malte,

I was working on that project with some fellow students about two years ago.
You are right, the code was never pushed upstream due to organizational
issues (our advisor was leaving ETH at the time so it kind of got buried).
However, I still have the code lying around and can provide it for you if
you wish. A large portion of the code deals with the message passing code
generator and monitor inter-machine communication which is a bit tedious to
write, so it should give you a head start.

I'm also interested in merging this with the current head again. I'll give
it a try this week and can get back to you once I know more about it.

Gerd