[Barrelfish-users] Boot Barelfish on SCC with uncontinuous core sequence

Stefan Kästle stefan.kaestle at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 7 16:33:15 CEST 2013

> If I change the core4 to core1 ,the core sequence becomes continuous,
> and then of course, the booting up will be successful.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought you wanted to start the test
program on cores 0 and 4. I was referring to booting the _test_
application (while still booting cores 0 and 4) on cores 0 and 1 as core
4 will be represented as core 1 internally.
Isn't that, what you want? If not, what exactly do you want to do and
what is the problem with the output you sent. I don't see any error
messages in there. Does the test program come up on core 0?