[Barrelfish-users] Boot Barelfish on SCC with uncontinuous core sequence

Zhiquan Lai laizhiquan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 17:00:46 CEST 2013

Hi Stefan,

I want to boot on core 0 and 4 (arch id), where the core sequence is not
continuous as sequence of core 0 and 1.
The problem is that, when booting on core 0 and 4, *the _test_ program did
not boot up, the booting process stoped before spawning _test_ program*.
Whereas when booting on core 0 and 1, the everything is OK.