[Barrelfish-users] Registering a Specific IRQ on x86

Dominic Hung domchdh at hku.hk
Wed Aug 20 19:54:08 CEST 2014

Dear Andrew and Kornilios,

Greetings!

I have successfully used the mentioned method to register a timer for
user-mode interrupt. Just to share the method is okay for the record. A
reminder to other user, the interrupt number throw into the
inthandler_setup_arm is the interrupt vector - NEXCEPTIONS.

Thank you for helping!

Cheers,
Dominic Hung

Email: domchdh at hku.hk