[Barrelfish-users] Deferred event problem...

M Brown M.Brown at huawei.com
Fri Feb 28 03:15:23 CET 2014

All,
   I'm running into a problem with the deferred event support. I'm running a system with 4 cores. When I attach a periodic deferred event (timer) within core 0 all works well. When I attach one within core 3 it does not fire at all. All deferred events are attached to their respective default waitsets and the "main"s running in each core are running an event loop on the core's respective default waitset. Is there any known problem with this function?
Thanks,

Mark Brown
Huawei Technologies Inc.
5340 Legacy Dr., Suite 175