[Barrelfish-users] Terminal init issue

Vinay Kumar ms.vinay.k at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:42:11 CEST 2014

Hi,

We have been trying to boot barrelfish on our hardware with config, 32 gb
ram and 2  quad core AMD Opteron processors,

We are able to boot barrelfish on the real hardware and after getting the
fish prompt an assertion is triggered "Domain is not part of the terminal"
and the boot is aborted.

I did some investigation and found that the domain value is set to false in
terminal_init function in terminal.c file and it fails in terminal_read
function  giving the above assertion.

Can anyone please let me know how to make the domain a part of the terminal
module?
Please let me know if more info is needed

Thanks
Vinay