[Barrelfish-users] Terminal init issue

Simon Gerber simon.gerber at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 10 19:53:06 CEST 2014

Hi Vinay,

Can you check whether you use the correct version of menu.lst? We merged
a new terminal subsystem a couple months back which changes how the
serial driver / terminal subsystem and their clients are started. As a
quick reference, here's the new set of lines needed in menu.lst:

# General user domains
module /x86_64/sbin/serial
module /x86_64/sbin/fish nospawn
module /x86_64/sbin/angler serial0.terminal xterm

Hope this helps,

-- Simon