[Barrelfish-users] Errors while building barrelfish.

Vamshi Krishna vamshi4ms at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:29:14 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I am trying to build the latest version of barrelfish on Linux- ubuntu
14.04 64 bit. Architecture x86_64.

I successfully built the makefile but while i try to build barrelfish, i
get below errors. Please help me resolve.

touch ./x86_64/trace_definitions/.marker
mkdir -p ./x86_64/tools/asmoffsets
touch ./x86_64/tools/asmoffsets/.marker
mkdir -p ./x86_64/lib/posixcompat/_for_lib_posixcompat
touch ./x86_64/lib/posixcompat/_for_lib_posixcompat/.marker
ghc -i../tools/flounder -odir  ./tools/tools/flounder -hidir
./tools/tools/flounder -rtsopts=all --make  ../tools/flounder/Main.lhs -o
./tools/bin/flounder

../tools/pleco/Parser.hs:22:8:
    Could not find module `Text.ParserCombinators.Parsec.Language'
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
make: *** [tools/bin/pleco] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

../tools/flounder/Parser.hs:25:8:
    Could not find module `Text.ParserCombinators.Parsec.Language'
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
make: *** [tools/bin/flounder] Error 1

../tools/hamlet/Parser.hs:21:8:
    Could not find module `Text.ParserCombinators.Parsec.Language'
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
make: *** [tools/bin/hamlet] Error 1

Regards,
-Vamshi.