[Barrelfish-users] About porting application to Barrelfish

tomsun.0.7 tomsun.0.7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:54:27 CET 2015

Dear Zaheer,

Thanks a lot for the reference of cross compiler (though I've finished some
basic parts of Click),
it will be quite useful for my future work. These days, I have some
problems on the network drivers.
I need to leverage polling mode of NICs to improve performance, which is
not supported by e1000
driver? Why?
And I tried to assign a device to Barrelfish (by QEMU), then the CPU
stucks, do you have any similar
experience on it?

Tom