[Barrelfish-users] programs not executing on latest release

Simon Gerber simon.gerber at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Jan 30 16:16:31 CET 2015

Hi Artur,

Unfortunately the command listed on the wiki is wrong and should read

oncore 0 x86_64/sbin/examples/xmpl-hello

as our shell is very rudimentary at this point and cannot find binaries without path information unless they're stored in x86_64/sbin directly (no subfolders).

I've updated the wiki page accordingly.

Best regards,
-- Simon