[Barrelfish-users] Running the simulator.c program on Barrelfish

Kevin Thomas Mathew kevin.thomasmathew at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:53:53 CET 2015

Hello

I have extracted the Barrelfish bundle and have been able to execute the
example programs in qemu. I am not able to run any files outside the
usr/example folder though, I have even tried copying the simulator.c
program found in schedsim inside the tools folder to examples and changing
the hake file but it hasn't worked. could domeone please walk me through
how I could execute that simulator program?

another problem i face is that the program calls for the schedulerbed.c
file which uses dispatch.h and following the trail of header files, i am
stuck because I cannot find barrelfish_kpi_capbits.h anywhere. help please?