[Barrelfish-users] Barrelfish working

tejaswi gayathri dtssg1997 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:04:10 CET 2016

Example programs are working properly but when i write a new code its not
getting executed.To be more precise when i run a new code,object file is
not generated.What could be the mistake?Moreover could u please give
information about the header files that are to be included to run a new
program.
I also changed the symbolic targets.mk,hake file also according to my code.