[Barrelfish-users] Run applications in barrelfish

kdf5000 kdf5000 at 163.com
Tue Jul 19 08:20:23 CEST 2016

Hi,
 I am tring to run an application(memcached) in barrelfish over qemu. Do I need to build a cross-compile toolchain? I follow the wiki page(http://wiki.barrelfish.org/CrossCompiler) containing instructions to build a GCC toolchain. I created a simple program test.cc and compiled it withx86_64-pc-barrelfish-g++. When I runthe executable inbarrelfish, I got the following error:

What`s the right method to run memcached or other application in barrelfish?