[Barrelfish-users] How to port current Barrelfish OS on the x86_64 Gem5 simulator

Reto Achermann reto.achermann at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 9 14:12:04 CET 2017

Hi Shuangxi,

thanks for your e-mail. Please write further questions to the barrelfish
mailing list: barrelfish-users at lists.inf.ethz.ch

Unfortunately, I am not too familiar with the gem5 simulator. I've
forwarded your e-mail to the mailing list. As a general hint: you may
look at the ARM targets for the GEM5 simulator as a starting point.

In case you find bugs / get it working we are looking forward to your
contributions.

Let us know about further questions you have we are happy to provide
assistance.

-- Reto

barrelfish-users at lists.inf.ethz.ch

--