[Barrelfish-users] Master Thesis

David Cock david.cock at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 2 09:23:57 CET 2017

Daniel,

   Absolutely - we've got plenty of projects available.  You can have a
look at the list on the systems group website (systems.ethz.ch), or feel
free to come by and talk to us - we've generally got a whole lot of
ideas floating around that we haven't gotten around to writing up yet.
There are a few larger projects going on that it might be interesting to
get involved with.

David