[Barrelfish-users] Requesting for help

Roni Häcki roni.haecki at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Mar 2 13:36:05 CET 2018

Hi Ben,

Thanks for writing me. Please use the Barrelifsh mailing list for
further questions: barrelfish-users at lists.inf.ethz.ch

We'll gladly help you with your errors during configuration, but we need
some more information to help you.

Additionally, for getting started with Barrelfish there is some
information about how to build
and run Barrelfish on the public wiki of Barrelfish
(_http://wiki.barrelfish.org/_).

Kind Regards,

-- Roni