[Barrelfish-users] Barrelfish X86_64_Full

Lukas Humbel lukas.humbel at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Apr 11 16:25:29 CEST 2019

Hi Nelly

This error happened when compiling a C++ test. Unfortunately I can't
reproduce this error on my machine. Are you using a plain Ubuntu LTS
18.04 for compilation? I think this is a bug that might appear on
updating the compiler version. Ubuntu 18.04 ships with gcc 7.3, and
that's what we're currently supporting.

Cheers,
Lukas